- Work with a fantastic team, reporting to a great boss
- Broad range of responsibilities
- CBD location
- Accountant - Financial
- Permanent / Full Time
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Amazing opportunity with an award winning, family owned, significant construction and commercial property development company. They have an exceptional history in delivering difficult and unique builds on time and on budget.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you a good safe pair of hands, are you competent at coming up with ideas to run and running systems? This is your opportunity to work on a broad range of interesting projects and work towards become the 2IC reporting to the Financial Controller who is a great mentor. You will be instrumental in delivering timely and relevant information to the senior management team to enable them to make sound decisions.
The role is responsible for maintaining the accounting records, preparation of management accounts and statutory accounts for a large range of entities. The role has oversight of the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables and Subcontractor payments functions.
- Financial, management and project accounting reporting
- Monthly report packs
- Statutory accounts
- Commercial reporting
- Process/systems improvement
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Commercially minded with an interest in developing analysis
- Be able to work within a small team with significant budgets
- CA qualified with a background in BAS or Auditing.
- Small team but intimately involved in the business
- Award willing team
- Competitive salary
- Broad, interesting work with overseas and NZ based clients
- Invested mentor
HOW TO APPLY
This opportunity will give you full exposure to the commercial property development opportunities in Wellington and wider. Click APPLY or contact Sophia Duncan-Haines, on (04) 212 6312 for a confidential discussion.
Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.