Digital Business Analyst - private sector - start asap
- 6months +
- Banking / Insurance background preferred
- Self Service / customer facing websites preferred
- IT & Telecomms
- Business Analyst
- Contract or Temp
Our private sector client is seeking to engage a Digital BA on a contract, for the next 6 months with possibility to extend.
In this role you will be responsible for investigating, gathering requirements and drawing valuable business conclusions for our client. You will be a strong communicator, building rapport with customers and people across the business to ensure our clients members have a fantastic digital journey.
We are seeking the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience with online projects which include a significant self-service element. (public website work unlikely to be sufficient)
- Outstanding communication, and rapport building skills – ability to really understand the customer needs
- Ability to gather requirements, engage wide audiences and determine priorities
- Previous experience working with a digital agency partner would be beneficial
- UI Prototyping & Customer testing experience
- High quality documentation skills
- Involvement with UML activity diagrams & use case diagrams would be a bonus
- Financial services / Insurance experience would be a bonus
Please apply today if you are interested in this role and would like to hear more.
Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.