ABOUT THE ROLE
Large Law firm based in Auckland CBD, seek bright Trust Administrator to join their busy team.
The primary focus of the role is managing the Auckland trust account and supporting the legal Coordinators with monthly billing.
The role is PART TIME – 3 days per week. 18-21hrs. Flexible on this but must cover the afternoon period.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience as Administrator, Accounts Payable or Accounts Administrator
- Trust administration experience highly regarded!
- Positive “can do” attitude and flexibility
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Well presented and excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- A fast learner and able to pick systems up quickly
- Competitive salary on offer!
- Part time – flexible hours
- Down to earth and friendly work environment
- Modern offices in Auckland CBD
- Supportive management
If this role sounds like you then click APPLY now!