Our client is looking for an experienced Transformation professional. You will have come from a project/programme management background where you have been required to translate business strategy and goals into workable deliverables, then deliver on these solutions. Having experience in retail and health systems is a major plus.
In this position you will be responsible for the delivery of two Portfolios in this organisation’s digital transformation. Specifically, Retail and Health.
You will be responsible for:
- Translation of business strategy into deliverables.
- Creating detailed work plans
- Management of resources including people and vendors
- Financial planning, Budgeting, Commercial agreements, SLA’s
- Transformation and change management (User acceptance, training management and communications)
- Prioritisation of work streams
- Reporting to the exec/steering committee
You will need to bring:
- Strong leadership experience – both in Project and Programme management with demonstrable success within large/enterprise New Zealand businesses.
- Agile leadership – the ability to lead the organisation in adoption of “Agile” delivery.
- The ability to own projects – think through issues and come to the exec meetings with not just problems but solutions to those problems.
- Stakeholder management – definition of problems and success measures.
- Strong ability to align business goals and strategy with deliverables.
- Prior Large-scale business transformation experience (Core systems)
- Strong communication skills and can-do attitude.
- Ability to seek feedback, learn, grow, and develop both for yourself and for your team.
If you have the above experience and are looking for a change in your career this role is going to play a massive part in our client’s transformation and will be pivotal to their future success.
If you are up for a new challenge and have the legal right to work in New Zealand I would be very keen to hear from you.