Your new company
Our client is an innovative leader in their field and they are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to come and join their tech savvy team.
Your new role
You will be working with a team of 5 who have recently been given responsibility for a number of services & applications which are critical to the business. You will be working on multiple projects meaning the role is varied and exciting and you will be working with some of the best.
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating TypeScript-based Node micro services on our next-generation platform in AWS
- Maintaining C# .NET micro services supporting MINDA LIVE, used by 90% of dairy farmers across NZ
- Champion Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies to encourage and improve practice and processes.
- Strong client side skills. React is beneficial but not a necessity.
- Database/SQL experience
- Enthusiasm for simple, well-designed, testable, maintainable code
- Deep understanding of technology service delivery and the SDLC.
- Experience managing CI/CD pipelines using infrastructure-as-code principles
- Excellent problem solver.
- Agile mind-set
If this sounds like you and you want to learn more, HIT APPLY NOW!