ABOUT THE ROLE
Well established financial services company based in Auckland CBD seek a Settlements Officer to join their busy team!
The primary focus of the role is to support the trade settlements process and administering all portfolio banking transaction processes.
This is a 6-month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension or long term opportunities for the right candidate.
OTHER DUTIES INCLUDE
- Cash management
- Responsible for confirmation and settlement of all portfolio investment securities
- Ensure all investment transactions are compliant
- Assist with onboarding of new prime brokerage facility
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous settlements experience
- Funds management or investment industry experience
- Derivative knowledge highly regarded
- Able to build relationships effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent salary on offer!
- 6-month contract with possible long-term opportunities available
- Great company culture
- Supportive management
If you are looking for a new role then click APPLY now!