Your new company
Our client is a leader in their field and have recently undergone some very exciting changes. They are looking for a highly skilled Office 365 Engineer to come and work closely with their current vendors on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Your new role
You will work closely with their current vendors and the Platform and Operations team as you look to maximise their investment in Office 365. The key deliverables for this role will be to:
- Complete the separation of data for the business as they move to their own Microsoft O365 tenant.
- Design and implement the migration of all the businesses shared data from on premise infrastructure to SharePoint Online.
- Lead the implemention of InTune, ensuring that all required devices are enrolled and the correct security policies assigned.
- Lead the planning and implementation of Azure Information Protection and Windows Information Protection to maximise our DLP and secrity posture in Office 365.
- To review and advise on current retention policies in place for the company to ensure all complaince obligations are being met.
This senior engineer will play a key role, liaising with the business to ensure business requirements align to these new capabilities as well as being a leader in executing these new capabilities.
What you need to do now
If this role sounds like you and you are open to working for an awesome company in Auckland then HIT APPLY NOW!