- New year, new you!
- Uplift risk maturity and current risk management frameworks
- Flexible working arrangements
A large government agency is looking to appoint a Senior Risk Advisor to start in the New Year. This is an exciting opportunity that would suit someone who can challenge decision makers, and engage with stakeholders to encourage continuous improvement.
This is a generalist risk role, but ideally you will have a strong security and continuity background. You will be working with the Risk Manager and supporting the integration of risk management activities to uplift maturity and their current risk and security frameworks. You will also be involved with ensuring the protective security strategy is rolled out so experience in this space would be advantageous.
Your experience will ideally include:
- Reviewing policies and frameworks
- Designing and implementing security, continuity, risk, and compliance frameworks
- A collaborative working approach
- Excellent communication skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
If this sounds like a bit of you, then please hit apply now!