Your new company and culture:
Would you like to be part of a Kiwi success story who are proud to say they’ve been able to increase the safety and operational efficiency of businesses and their people? Our client represent an important position they’ve assumed in the industry as a leader of innovation and affordable safety solutions. They pride themselves on having a leadership team that is passionate about their employee’s growth and of their collaborative and fun approach to work.
Your new role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior QA Engineer, someone with a real enthusiasm for technology to join this leading provider of IoT and SaaS analytics solutions. This role is within the Product and Development team and we’re on the lookout for someone with experience working as a Technical Test Engineer/Tester across a range of architectures (e.g. API testing, UI testing (Web and Mobile), application security, performance testing).
Skills and experience:
Technical Must Have’s:
– Experience in web automation (ideally JS)
– Experience in API automation (ideally code based api automation + tools like postman)
– Thorough knowledge in the Quality space (Speak strategy and innovation)
Cultural Must Have’s:
– A background in or a genuine desire to work in a cross functional team.
– Experience working in Agile teams.
Would add value but they’re just nice to have:
– Experience setting up/ building a testing framework.
– Experience in writing NodeJS code.
– DevOps Culture / Mindset
– Experience in AWS
– Experience testing mobile apps
– Experience in writing ReactJS code
Get in touch!
These guys and girls are a great bunch of people to work with, the position is offering a competitive remuneration and flexible working hours when required, as well as a weekly lunch & learn session and funky modern offices with arcade and air hockey machines. Most importantly though, they are a diverse and collaborative team that invest in their people.
If this sounds like you, hit the apply button or get in touch: Note – you must have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.