Your new company
Our client is a leader in their field and are looking for a Senior Project Manager to come and join their team to take over three key projects for an initial 6 months.
Your new role
You will be working with a great bunch of very collaborative people with a similar goal. This is a great opportunity and you will bridge the gap between the business and IT side.
What you need to succeed
You will be the type of person that is self starter but not afraid to ask questions. You are able to delegate roles as and where necessary and feel comfortable working with various types of people. You will have the ability to see the ambiguity in certain areas and be able to motivate stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience:
- You should come with proven experience managing Business lead projects with a major IT delivery component.
- Financial experience is a must eg banking, insurance etc
- Experience with taking a product to market is key
- Stakeholder management and stakeholder influencing is a key attribute of the role.
- The project manager must be able to demonstrate competency in a waterfall project management methodology as well as Agile – certification in PMI PMP or PRINCE2.
- The project management role requires a self-starter, who can both identify issues and take ownership and accountability for solving issues.
- The project management role requires a portfolio/collection of smaller projects to be managed, ranging from an infrastructure upgrade project to new Product launches. It is estimated that the individual will need to by fully accountable for the end to end management of at least 4-5 project ranging in budget from $800k to $3.6M
- The candidate will need to therefore be highly adaptable to transitioning between waterfall minded stakeholders and an agile minded IT delivery team.
- The role will also be expected to contribute to the management of the PMO, assisting with PMO functions such as financial reporting, process improvements etc…
If this role sounds like you.. HIT APPLY NOW!!!!!