ABOUT THE ROLE
Large bank with offices based in Auckland CBD seek a highly experienced Senior Project Coordinator to join the team and work on an exciting project!
The primary focus of the role is supporting the Project Manager and assisting with documentation, plans and reporting.
The role is a 12 month fixed term contract. Full time flexible working.
- Assist with project plans and schedules
- Record of meeting minutes
- Assist with timesheets and run relative reports
- Manage project documentation
- Reporting of project and programme parameters
- Quality assurance and risk and resource management within assigned projects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience as Programme or Project Coordinator
- Strong experience providing administrative support to a large project
- Experience using a project management tool
- Proven ability to produce written reports and presentation material
- Analytical, Articulate and highly organised
- Very high level of accuracy
- High level of Business Acumen
- Excellent daily rate on offer!
- Flexible hours and working from home options
- Work on an exciting project
- Great team culture
HOW TO APPLY
If this role sounds like you then click APPLY now or contact Amelia Nelson on 0210585044 for a confidential discussion.