ABOUT THE ROLE
Large bank with offices based in Auckland CBD seek a highly experienced Senior Portfolio Coordinator to join their busy team.
The primary focus of the role is supporting the Portfolio Lead with coordinating of portfolio planning and delivery activities.
The role is a 12 month contract which could be extended to 24 months. 2 days working from home!
- Supporting Initiatives Owners with the development of initiatives cases
- Coordinate initiative case sign off with enablement leads
- Continuously improve initiative planning and prioritisation process
- Developing and coordinating initiative delivery cadence including stand ups, workstream meetings, and sponsor meetings including action and minute taking.
- Coordinate and manage central planning and milestones for all initiatives
- Coordinate and consolidate support material for prioritisation of initiatives
- Consolidate benefit realisation plans
- Support resourcing of projects as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience as Portfolio or Programme Coordinator
- Experience with dealing with Senior Leadership
- Experience using a project management tool
- Strong experience providing administrative support to a large project
- Proven ability to produce written reports and presentation material
- Analytical, Articulate and highly organised
- Very high level of accuracy
- High level of Business Acumen
- Excellent daily rate on offer!
- Flexible hours and 2 days working from home
- Work on an exciting project
- Great team culture
If this role sounds like you then click APPLY now.