Our client is a leading bank who is searching for an Operational Risk expert to join their newly formed team. You will become part of an exciting journey of organisational change.
In this role you will play a key role in designing and implementing a new approach to Operational Risk with a focus on the IBM Open Pages software. This will require the use of your business partnering skills along with your understanding of customer outcomes.
Key duties will include:
- Drive the project implementation, from an Operational Risk perspective, of the IBM Open Pages Software.
- Work with a cross function team and ensure responsibilities are clearly allocated and managed.
- Report to the Head of Operational Risk to understand issues, strategic priorities, and delivery timelines.
- Champion a risk culture.
- Experience in 2nd Line Operational Risk – ideally gained within a large organisation.
- Practical exposure to Operational Risk management tools.
- Knowledge of software implementation projects – life cycle events and issues.
- Ability to engage easily with Senior Leaders / Executives with strong interpersonal skills
The role will enable you to drive change and be part of making a real difference to the way Operational Risk is conducted. You will have a large spear of influence that could open doors in the future. You will also be working for an organisation that has a values and people first culture!
If this role sounds like you, apply now or contact Chris Martin on Chris.Martin@Findrecruitment.co.nz