Our client is a leading bank who is searching for an Operational Risk expert to join their established team. You will become part of an exciting journey of organisational change.
In this role you will play a key role in implementing a new approach to Operational Risk. This will require the use of your business partnering skills along with your understanding of customer outcomes.
Key duties will include:
- This is a leadership role responsible for the management of high performing teams and helping develop strategic direction.
- You will provide actionable stakeholder insights on Operational Risk and Compliance matters.
- You will manage the risks for complex projects, issues and customers.
- To be successful, you will build strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders and Senior Leaders.
- You will support, coach and champion a strong Risk Culture.
- Experience in 2nd Line Operational Risk – ideally gained within a large organisation.
- Practical exposure to Operational Risk management tools.
- Ability to engage easily with Senior Leaders / Executives with strong interpersonal skills
The role will enable you to drive change and be part of making a real difference to the way Operational Risk is conducted. You will have a large spear of influence that could open doors in the future. You will also be working for an organisation that has a values and people first culture!
If this role sounds like you, apply now or contact Chris Martin on Chris.Martin@Findrecruitment.co.nz