This company are looking for a Senior .NET developer who can hit the ground running. With an office located in Auckland City fringe. Work from home options is available.
Reporting to the Development Lead, and in collaboration with other Developers, you will provide critical development expertise and leadership where you will have the opportunity to work with a new purpose-built Scrum team to design and implement market leading software solutions.
Progressive work experience within a development team environment, using modern, current software technologies, preferably including:
- .NET, ASP.NET Core, EF Core, Angular, HTML5, CSS3
- Visual Studio, VS Code, SSMS, PowerShell ISE
- Unit, regression and integration testing
- MVC, MVVM, REST
- SOLID, OOP
- Database integration and development (SQL Server)
- UI/UX development best practice and design principles
- Single Codebase design principles
- SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- DevOps CI/CD – Containerisation using Docker
- Git or similar
- Test Driven Development, Unit & Integration Testing
- Agile LEAN Development Principles
Desired but not Mandatory:
- Azure experience
- AI/Machine Learning
What’s in it for you?
This full stack role will allow you to work with a growing team of a project that gives back to the community. This role also provides excellent benefits.
If this sounds like you HIT APPLY NOW!