This growing business are looking for a Senior Java/ Api Developer to join a core team that will design and build the customer experience. This role is located in Auckland CBD.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team working collaboratively within high-performing Agile teams. The right person will be someone with strong Java experience that enjoys building micro services. You will be passionate about driving change and improvements in Development, test automation and the continuous delivery spaces, improving software quality, delivering software faster and more reliably.
- Passion for following and sharing software engineering principles, practices, and patterns for keeping a code base of high maintainability.
- Extensive Java development experience (Java 8+, Spring Boot)
- Experience with building and maintaining Java based microservices
- Rest APIs – how to craft and best practices
- API development and integration (REST/JSON, SOAP/XML, message queues)
- Database systems (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Container-based platform experience (Docker, Openshift 3.x)
- CI/CD pipeline automation (Jenkins)
- Practical experience working in an agile environment (ideally Scrum)
- Experience with Testing approaches – TDD / BDD
- DevOps knowledge
- – Experience in environments that are fully automated through CD
- – Configuring continuous integration, deployment, and delivery tools like Jenkins.
- – Instrumenting monitoring and logging of applications.
What’s in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an innovative team that can help you learn and grow. This role also offers excellent benefits along with a competitive salary.
If this sounds like you HIT APPLY NOW!