Our high profile client, a leading global technology services company require a Senior Integration Developer for a six-month contract working for one of New Zealand’s most iconic organisations.
For this assignment, you will require the following:
· Good understanding of Java development and frameworks in a complex business environment.
· Experience building and deploying software at scale.
· Knowledge of integration technologies preferably with Mule 4.
· Experience with build automation tool e.g. Maven/Gradle and understanding of the CI/CD deployment process
· RESTful API development, Streaming, AWS and Kafka (including Kafka connector and Kafka APIs).
· Familiarity with containerisation including Docker and Kubernetes.
· Agile and DevOps engineering practices.
This role is time-sensitive and appointments will be made rapidly, so please do not hesitate to APPLY in the first instance. You will need the appropriate New Zealand working rights and be based in New Zealand. The role has some flexibility around remote working.