About the role:
Our client, a household name and a trusted retail brand is looking for a Full-stack Developer to join their team. Your primary focus will be designing, developing and unit testing the latest software solutions. Your great work will directly impact many thousands of users.
- Develop high quality, scalable and permanent solutions.
- Work closely with project delivery team (Business Analysts, Testers, Project Managers etc)
- You will be involved in all aspects of the Software Development lifecycle from design, development, testing through to deployment.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation.
- Integration test framework and test case development and improvement.
- Share your knowledge with junior to mid-level developers and help them succeed.
- Previous strong experience in a commercial development environment.
- Would be advantageous to have experience with Git & GitHub Flow.
- Vast knowledge of CI/CD and especially release management will be a bonus.
- Exposure to design patters and principles e.g. SOLID, DDD, CQRS.
If this role appeals to you then hit APPLY NOW! You must have a valid working visa to work in New Zealand, and four weeks’ notice is the timeframe we are looking at to assume the role.