Due to growth and expansion our fast paced FMCG client is looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team. The role will report in to the Financial Controller and oversee a team of 3 x junior accountants working across international regions.
- Financial reporting and compliance
- Manage 3 x junior Accountants
- Review all month end requirements and reporting
- Assist the FC with budgeting and forecasting
- Manage cash flow, monitor spend and negotiate supply chain pricing
- Prepare monthly and statutory accounts
- Manage the year end audit for all subsidiaries and group level finances
- Full responsibility for monthly, bi monthly and annual tax requirements
- FOREX trade
We are looking for someone who ideally has FMCG experience and has an understanding of COG’s and stock. This is a business that is growing rapidly across the globe so we require someone that can work with change and in a less structured environment. Strong communication and stakeholder management skills are key. This is a great opportunity for someone to come in to a newly created role and really make it their own.
If you are interested in this position please apply now or call Kiri Brooks on 021 437 436