Senior Developer / Technical Lead
I am working with a global digital creative design house with offices in Australia, Singapore and NZ (Auckland and Wellington) and they are looking for a Senior Developer / Technical Lead, to join their team at their Auckland CBD office in a permanent position.
The company offers a range of digital services to their clients and you will be involved initially in a specific project that gets you involved in tech discovery, UX design, themes, templates, and process build and a lot of hands on back-end development while engineering and planning alongside the client and end-users.
The work is scheduled to kick off at the end of January so the sooner you are available, the better.
Tech-stack and experience should include:
- Node.js – SQL and/or NoSQL
- Proficiency in REST APIs and Node.js frameworks (especially Express.js)
- Experience with OAuth2 authentication
- Experience writing testable code and unit/integration tests
- Analytical thinking (especially when it comes to data security and protection)
- Experience with Git
Nice to have experience:
- Azure or AWS
- Microservices architecture
- Serverless Framework
- OAuth2 integration with third party credential stores
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines
- GitHub Actions
- Developing responsive websites
- Good communication
- Can work well and communicate with others at all levels and ranks
- Can work self-managed and as part of a team
What’s in it for you:
You will be part of an innovative, honest and fair team that collaborates and respects each other to achieve business excellence through technology.
Get in touch!
If this sounds like you, DON’T DELAY -hit the apply button and let’s discuss this great opportunity. Note – you must have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.