SENIOR CREDIT MANAGER – INSTITUTIONAL BANKING
- Group and Global Focus
- Interface between BAU and Project teams
- Focus on Wholesale/ Institutional Bank Credit
Are you recently returned from overseas financial markets? Have you had experience in Global Credit Limit Management, including interbank credit limit decisions?
This is initially 12-month contract, will see you working as a bridge between the Institutional Credit team in NZ, the regulatory project team based here, and your international peers based in global hubs.
Your expertise will be used to understand the different types of credit limits required by the Bank here in NZ for various counterparties such as hedge funds, regional and global banking partners. Country Risk may also be part of the credit decisioning required.
You will be able to be part of the global operation, while living in one if the best cities in the world. An excellent level of remuneration is available for the right candidates with excellent credit skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts clearer to a range of stakeholders.
So, if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in wholesale / institutional credit, with a global exposure focus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Some project related work experience
- And a desire to be part of an amazing project team
Please apply now, or call Rob Woodward (021 844 598) or Danae Young (027 238 8188) for more information.