Is it time for a change? Is your Contract nearing completion or you would prefer to work in an organisation that really values your skills?
Our large, private sector client is seeking to appoint a Lead Business Analyst (Compliance) with all the normal stuff – Requirements elicitation, Current State-Future State review etc. But we are looking for a real thinker, someone who gets what the business is actually after and can drive towards this, hold their own in group discussions and raise concerns when required. This is a contract for a Senior/Lead Banking BA that really knows what they are doing.
We are ideally seeking the following skills and experiences:
• You will have at least 7+ years plus experience as a Senior/Lead business analyst within large enterprise organisations – Specifically financial organisations, Banks, Insurance, Lending.
• Extensive Senior / Lead BA experience in environments with lots of moving parts
• You will need to be proficient in eliciting requirements and have solid documentation skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• You will have experience in writing business case documentation
• You are a natural self-starter and would be able to take the lead
• Superb stakeholder management skills and a personality that will endear yourself to the business
This role is only open to New Zealand Resident, Permanent Resident and Citizens.
There are several positions available and we are looking for some key players. Apply now!