This is an exciting opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s largest private commercial employers who have a proud history working across a number of sectors as well as an excellent reputation for staff retention and growth.
In this unique opportunity you will join the Group Commercial and Corporate Development team who provide support on several high-profile projects across the group, this team is integral to the continued success of the wider group and is highly respected.
You will work with a team of highly skilled people who will provide advice, support, and a good culture as well as a highly respected mentor/leader.
Your commercial activities in this role will include M&A, Investment divestments, Asset valuation work, capital allocations, board papers as well as much more.
Ideally you will have:
- A corporate finance background with 5-7 years’ experience
- Key knowledge of industry concepts and deal cycles
- Strong experience with financial modelling and data analytics
- The ability to hit the ground running
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Degree qualified and CFA qualified or working towards
If you are interested in finding out more about this unique opportunity to join a premier employer, then please don’t hesitate to contact Mark on 022 075 5423 or email your CV via the link below.