This is an exciting new contract opportunity to join this high-profile organisation on an hourly rate contract basis until the end of May with the potential for this to go on longer.
This company has been through a lot of change in the last 12 month and is on a growth trajectory. They have been a key part in the success of the way New Zealand can operate today and it needs your help to take things to the next level.
This is a Senor Advisor role within Performance & Planning and requires this person to have had exposure to project management relating to all workstreams in relation to the development of the SCI.
You will prepare SLT and board progress reports and liaise with the communications team on the design layout. In this critical role within this highly regarded business, you will be involved with the half yearly annual report, the Q3 quarterly report and the continuation to progress performance measures.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working with government processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and specifically technical and report writing skills
- Project management experience (preferable)
- Ability to rapidly develop subject matter expertise
- Well organised, thorough, and conscientious.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively
If you are interested in hearing more about this unique opportunity, then please don’t hesitate to contact Mark Harper on 0220 755 423 or please send your CV via apply online.