Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest organisations, with stunning offices which overlooks Auckland’s CBD. Due to an internal movement they require a Senior Accountant to join their collaborative and high performing team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Accountant, you will report into the Senior Manager and manage a small team. You will be responsible for the monthly financial and management reporting for NZ.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monthly financial reporting
- Management reporting
- Group monthly, quarterly, half-yearly annual statutory and regulatory reporting
- Provide analysis and commentary to the business on performance
- Provide accounting knowledge to the business which includes assessment of new transactions, products, systems and process
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- CA qualified, ideally a Big 4 background
- Strong background in accounting
- Be able to build relationships
- Excellent planning and organisational skills along with good verbal and written communication
Send in your CV today or call Simon Rooney on 021 858 919 for more details.