Great opportunity for bright and experienced Sales Coordinator!
Our prestigious client based in Penrose is looking for a bright and experienced service focused Internal Sales Coordinator person who can work independently in a sole charge position.
You will be required to visit customers 1-2 days a week and undertake internal sales and administration duties on the other days, depending on operational requirements.
The main purpose of the role is contribute to the sales, profitability and strategic objectives of the region.
– Dealing with customers inquiries over the telephone, email, and face to face to maximize sales and deliver growth to the region
– Coordinate and ensure the timely delivery of goods to customers by liaising with procurement and warehousing departments
– Processing orders and stock into our ERP system (Pronto)
– Closing the sales process
– Manage day to day administrative functions, including customer quotations, office paperwork, filing
Skills & experience:
– Excellent communication, relationship building, and interpersonal skills
– Own reliable transport, open license and clean driver’s history
– Electrical background is an advantage
– Excellent computer and system skills
If this role sounds like you then click APPLY now!