We are currently working with an exceptional opportunity for a Risk and Compliance Specialist to join a leading Financial Services organisation.
- The core duties of this role will be supporting the Risk and Compliance Manager in the management and operation of the risk function.
- The team’s aim is to support the business by managing risk frameworks, risk system design, quality assurance, best practice implementation and compliance advice – both from a regulatory and operation perspective.
- To achieve these broad organisation goals, you will need to work cross functionally with several key stakeholders and department heads.
- Key milestones will include yearly and quarterly risk and compliance framework development along with providing input into the generation of new ideas and approaches!
- Culturally the customer will be central to the design and implementation of these risk programs along with the understanding that a balance needs to be met between regulatory and commercial operations.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The ideal candidate will have experience in risk and compliance and/or auditing, investigating and reviewing risk in corporate functions – preferably in the insurance industry.
- You will be able to understand and interpret risk and operational documents, including financial, numerical and business information.
- You will be able to see beyond the numbers, be able to spot trends and patterns and use judgements and form business positions on key issues.
- Equally important will be your ability to present these ideas and perspectives in a convincing and persuasive manner.
To apply for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Chris Martin on 021 137 8205 or email email@example.com.