Our client offers a unique service first approach across a discerning client base. The increasingly complex regulatory environment has meant the development of this role, reporting to the CEO to ensure a level of independence and ability to deliver best of breed solutions.
This role will see you enhance and implement the full suite of risk and compliance policies and reporting frameworks, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. Success will in part be measured by the ease of use for clients and staff, whilst ensuring all risks are mitigated and regulatory compliance is achieved.
The role will be suited to someone who is solution orientated, can operate in both a hands-on and advisory capacity and has the understanding of how a great control and compliance environment is a key business enabler, coupled with the desire to achieve it. Experience attributes we are seeking include:
- Proven experience in a risk and compliance role, with exposure to financial services
- Strong advocacy of excellent client service outcomes
- Ability to provide insightful reporting and analysis
- Strong communication and ability to design/foster collaborative work processes
- Commitment to building knowledge of current and proposed regulatory and compliance change
We’re looking for someone who sees risk and compliance as a proactive and service enhancing function. A commitment to ensuring a rigorous compliance environment that protects all stakeholders whilst delivering service outcomes that will help this unique wealth management business deliver on its strategic goals and long-standing success.
For further information, in strictest confidence please contact Mike McKay on 021 844 753 for a confidential conversation or apply following the advertised links.