Our client is looking to bring on board a PBX Voice specalist to assist the organisation in delivering one of New Zealands top Cloud PBX systems.
This role will be focused on the provisioning of Cloud PBX systems into new and existing clients so you must be confident both technically and happy to be engaging with and talking to client stakeholders at all levels.
You will be conducting specalised tasks required for the provisioning of Cloud based PBX systems to customers including:
- Requirements gathering
- End-to-end Ordering and delivery of Cloud products
- Ensuring the product is meeting customer needs
- Accurately complete documentation
- Drive continuious improvement across voice products
- Customer Demonstrations
You will be provided with
- Training on vendor products
- Time to study and complete vendor certifications
- 2-3 Years experience with PBX and Cloud PBX systems (Vadacom, Cisco Webex and Managed Microsoft Teams)
- Proactive engagement we are looking for someone to take the reigns and own this area as SME
- Ownership of problems and a drive / develop solutions autonomously – a real client first – “get it done” attitude
- Strong problem solving skills
- Great energy – this will be client facing and you will need to bring some spark and enthusiasm.
- A genuine desire to help out the client and others in your team
- Legal Right to work in New Zealand
- Valid and current drivers licence.
- Extremely good communication skills both written and verbal.
What’s in it for you?
- Solid and dependable business
- Great salary!
- Fun and vibrant team culture – We want you to add to this!
- Generous KiwiSaver / Super employer contribution
- A very well known organisation – will look fantastic on your CV if you ever decide to move on.
- Solid career development path – our client typically hires from within first. So plenty of opportunity for career progression.
Apply now! You will not be disappointed.