This is an exciting opportunity to join a large government organisation in this all action analytical role with a twist. Reporting into the Finance Manager and working with the wider finance team, you will be involved with providing support in managing the projects financial requirements across a range of stakeholders.
This is a varied role where you will be involved with management accounting, assisting Project Managers, helping with business improvements, budgeting, and forecasting and much more.
You will be able to work under pressure and work to deadlines, be organised and structured, and deliver results.
Ideally you will be:
- CA qualified
- Experienced with budgeting and forecasting
- Strong management accounting skills
- Be able to build relationships with stakeholders
- Able to hit the ground running in this fast-paced role
- Proven ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively
If you are interested in the above position, then please don’t hesitate to contact Kendall Bushby on 027 332 7896 or apply now.