Product Owner – Collections and Asset Management Systems
Our client, a large corperate who specialises in asset and finance management, is looking for a safe pair of hands to own a systems delivery process, as they do a full overhaul of one of their legacy IT systems.
Having experience and understanding of IT system implementations and data migrations that specifically supports functions like collections, lending, arrears payments, assets and credit management, will be imperative, as you work your way through the end-to-end process. You will be supported by a programme management team as well as BA’s, testers and key stakeholders.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract initially with a possibility for extensions.
The business, who are based in Auckland CBD, has recently gone through some exciting changes and is looking at new ways of working and innovating their technology.
The project will mainly follow a Waterfall methodology but with Agile tools where applicable.
Key phases / deliverables will be as follows:
- Detailed Requirements – lead the definition of all system requirements
- System selection – lead the assessment of the proposed solutions
- Build support – support selected vendor during configuration & customisation
- Data migration support – strategy and rules for migration of data to new systems
- Test case planning – work with the business to define test cases
- Testing – Lead all forms of testing required
- Process & procedure / training documentation – to support implementation and ongoing use of the system
- Implementation/Post Implementation support
- Experience working with Asset Finance / Lending/ Personal Loans / Credit Management.
- Familiarity with enforcement processes associated with Asset Finance lending, in particular the statutory obligations of CCCFA and PPSA.
- Working knowledge of managing higher risk lending exposures, including effective milestone management for containment and reduction of risk.
- Understanding how telephone-based teams (call centres) manage workflow.
- Understanding of the requirements to manage a suite of standard template legal documents (enforcement documents), and the principles of segregation of duties that apply.
- Understanding of credit writing/credit submission processes.
Get in touch!
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY button and let’s discuss this great opportunity. Note – you must have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.