My Client is a growing managed services provider, seeking a solution engineer to provide pre and post, technical sales functions. With a portfolio of very large and well known clients, and adding more on in the last 10 months, the business is in growth mode and has some exciting initiatives to focus on in 2021.
About the role:
Reporting to the General Manager of Sales & Marketing, the role provides cross-functional consultation to the sales, products and delivery teams as they engage directly with an enterprise-level customer base. You’ll work alongside sales to advance the sales process through scoping and designing technical and cloud solutions to meet customer requirements. You will be responsible for providing timely guidance and advice as a subject matter expert to ensure the ongoing usage and adoption of products and services.
Critical to the success of the role is the ability to work collaboratively by proactive internal communication of opportunities, design and deliver innovate solutions and promote increased customer engagement.
The key requirements for the role are:
- You will be a natural problem solver who enjoys customer interactions and thrives on delivering exceptional tech solutions to clients.
- Demonstrate experience in the scoping and design of solutions to meet Enterprise customer requirements.
- Experience in technical solution deployment and working with hybrid teams to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft on premise and cloud-based solutions.
- Work collaboratively in the development of solutions documentation and RFP’s response.
- Well-rounded technical and commercial skills.
Technical knowledge needed:
- Ability to explain how technical concepts translate into to everyday business solutions and outcomes
- Broad knowledge of, and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture in public cloud infrastructure and management
- Experience with hybrid infrastructure, architecture design, migrations and management of technology
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with Cloud platform services
- Knowledge of Managed Services concepts including RMM, Remote and Field Services
- End-user compute technology and modern desktop management
- General telecommunication and network products
- Excellent analytical skills & problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide a quick resolution to problems
- Technical professional who has at least 5 years experience in enterprise-level environments and working directly with customer decision makers.
- Good verbal and written organisational, presentation, and communication skills.
- Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability & Initiative.
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically and executing tactically to maintain thought leadership in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel periodically based on customer and business need
- Commercially & competitively aware.
So, if you have the motivation and skills we are looking for, then why wait? Apply now and send us your most recent cv and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. We are motivated to get started, so will be holding interviews alongside our advertising efforts.
Please note due to COVID-19’s border conditions, we are unable to consider overseas applicants for this role at this time.