Our client, a premier specialist Law firm, is looking for an Operations Manager to join their talented team of Solicitors. The purpose of the Operations Manager is to ensure the firm is operating with the full functionality and capability required to meet their clients needs. This role reports directly to the Partners but works autonomously to create, implement and oversee processes and practices within the firm.
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders with a particular focus on technology and operational systems that support the legal team.
- Day to day ownership of all technology matters and acts as the technology champion for the firm.
- Leads, manages, and ensures compliance by partners and solicitors with IT security.
- Becomes the expert in the firm’s applications, including document management system, practice management software and business analytics platform and makes recommendations to get the most out of those platforms.
- Website management/maintenance for the intranet page, main site and the recruitment site.
- Lead in-house marketing (including management of submissions to legal directories), HR, and health and safety administration.
- Analyses operational process work flows, employee and space requirements and equipment layout.
- Property lease and contract management.
- Manage the Office Coordinator and provide cover for the Office Coordinator and the Finance and Compliance Manager when required.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a firm that deals with top end clients working in some of New Zealand’s most significant and complex business deals. You will have a strong Operations background and the ability to made decisions and take ownership for your work. You will work independently dealing with internal and external stakeholders and lead and manage projects autonomously. This role will suit someone who is well versed and passionate about process improvements, analytics and technology to challenge the status quo. In return you will work for a non-hierarchical firm in which all of the professional and financial benefits of being a premier firm flow to each member of the team, without the typical constraints and bureaucracy of large firms.
If you are interested in this position please apply now or call Kiri Brooks on 021 437 436