An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a financial services company as an Operational Risk Manager. This role supports the wider business through effective operational risk management.
You will be part of a highly engaging culture where people are put first and a passion for helping New Zealanders is actively supported and encouraged.
- You will drive, develop and implement best practice operational risk monitoring and management frameworks.
- Key will be your ability to provide oversight and practical advice to uplift risk awareness.
- Your will use your ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders so customers remain safe.
- Important will be the use of analysis and problem-solving skills to lead process change and improvement.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in financial services within a risk role.
- You are a strong communicator with the confidence to grow relationships and be able to tailor your approach to deliver solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Solid understanding of risk frameworks and policies, processes and procedures.
If you are ready for a new challenge in a business where you are supported both personally and professionally …apply now!