ABOUT THE ROLE
Retail centre based in West Auckland seek experienced Marketing Coordinator to join their busy team!
This is an exciting role for someone looking for a varied and hands-on role. The primary focus is to assist the Marketing & Communications Manager with implementing events and promotions and to drive foot traffic and sales performance.
- Managing the digital strategy and grow Social Media following & email database
- Work effectively with agencies and external suppliers
- Work as a team for event management including hands-on set up, briefing contractors and assisting entertainers
- Maintain the centre website to ensure it is kept up to date
- Coordinate Marketing activity liaising with the Centre Manager, for agreed marketing campaigns and community events
- Walk the centre at a minimum of once daily to ensure presentation standards are met and maintained
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or communications
- 2 years’ experience in a marketing or events role
- Shopping centre or retail industry experience a bonus!
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Digitally savvy with strong exposure to social media, event management & communications
- Able to effectively plan campaigns and budget
- Self-starter, disciplined and uses initiative
- Able to work in a team environment and independently
- Experience planning and executing events and promotions
- Work for a company that makes a difference in the community
- Competitive salary + phone
- Car park
- Supportive management and great team culture
- Varied, exciting and “hands on” role
Are you looking for a new and exciting role? Then click APPLY now!