Kāpiti Coast District Council provides a wide range of services that affect all of us. People who work here respond directly to the needs of the local community and make a difference in people’s lives.
Reporting into the Group Manager Corporate Services, this is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Corporate Planning & Reporting Manager to assist in driving positive changes for the organisation and its key stakeholders. You will be leading the delivery of the annual plans and annual reports in partnership with other teams across the organisation, assist the Council to develop its overall strategic direction, developing, measuring and reporting the key performance measures across the Council’s Activities and managing the quarterly resident satisfaction surveys, amongst many other tasks.
You must be able to respond and thrive in constantly changing environments, calmly juggling work priorities and dealing with uncertainties and opportunities. To fit the culture of the Council, we are looking for a highly experienced and supportive leader who can continue to grow the capability of the team and ensure they produce top quality results for all Council stakeholders.
Your experience will likely include:
- Demonstrable experience in producing published Annual Plans, Annual Reports, and other strategic documents
- Demonstrable leadership and development experience of teams and relationships
- Staff management experience – build and maintain a high performing team
- Providing positive input to change management and future plans
- Passion for contributing to the improvement of a growing and vibrant community
We are seeking someone who is team focused, community minded, and can influence at a senior level. If this opportunity sounds like you then please apply now or contact Kendall Bushby on 027 332 7896 for a private and confidential chat.