Our Financial Services Client is a leader in its field and provides services across the trans Tazman. The technology department works with innovative technologies and the business is always keen to invest in their platforms to create an industry leading environment.
We are currently seeking to engage a Major Incident Manager for a Contract position- initial engagement for 6 months and immediate start.
Understanding banking processes or financial systems is an advantage and you must have worked as an Incident Manager previously.
We are looking for the following skills and experience.
- Providing end-to-end Management of all Major Incidents.
- Incident Report and Documentation production for senior management.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of SLA adherence and all internal incident policies and processes.
- Tracking and logging of historic Incidents.
- Management of timely restoration post incident.
- A problem-solving approach.
- Ability to apply ITIL principles and practices.
- Excellent stakeholder management, relationship building, communication and negotiating skills.
- A fun and friendly personality
Client offices are located in Auckland CBD and you must have a valid work visa to apply for this role. Apply now – don’t delay!