Your new company
Our client is an innovative leader in their field and they are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to come and join their tech savvy team.
Your new role
You will be working with a team of 5 who have recently been given responsibility for a number of services & applications which are critical to the business. You will be working on multiple projects meaning the role is varied and exciting and you will be working with some of the best.
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating TypeScript-based Node micro services on their next-generation platform in AWS
- Maintaining C# .NET micro services
- Champion Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies to encourage and improve practice and processes.
- Database/SQL experience
- Message queue experience (rabbitmq, MSMQ etc) would be beneficial
- Enthusiasm for simple, well-designed, testable, maintainable code
- ReactJS experience would be beneficial
- Deep understanding of technology service delivery and the SDLC
- Experience managing CI/CD pipelines using infrastructure-as-code principles
- Excellent problem solver.
- Agile mind-set
If this sounds like you and you want to learn more, HIT APPLY NOW!