Developer – Integration & Cloud
- Located in Auckland CBD
- Be part of a leading design and development team
- Engage in interesting and complex projects
My Client is a leader in developing and delivering innovative solutions to meet their client’s needs.
They are looking for a Senior / Experienced Developer to join a fast-paced, dynamic team, split into 2 locations, with flexibilty to work a mix of onsite and remotely. The existing practise are currently engaging in a number of key client projects so it is an exciting time to join.
As a Senior Developer you will be responsible for:
- Stakeholder communications and requirement gathering.
- Design that meets client and technical requirements.
- Developing frontend and backend (full-stack) solutions that include server-side components, using suitable frameworks, APIs and programming languages.
- Providing support and engagement to customers throughout the SDLC.
- Other tasks may include code reviews, software testing (automated and manual), version control, dev-ops, dev-support and preparing technical documentation.
- Discussion input, cross training and learning and adoption of best practices.
You will need to have the following technical skills:
- 7+ year’s experience in software development
- AWS and other cloud environments (Pure, Hybrid, various suppliers)
- Java background would be ideal, but other experience also considered
- Can work across the Full-Stack (frontend/backend experience needed)
- Experienced in using languages such as Java, Spring, Java Frameworks/Technologies
- Version Control Systems (GitHub, BitBucket, GIT)
- Experience with using CI/CD Pipelines
- Knowledge in UX/UI development
- Experience in an Agile environment
Get in touch!
If this sounds like you, DON’T DELAY -hit the apply button and let’s discuss this great opportunity. Note – you must have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.