Are you an HR Adviser looking for a new permanent HR Advisor role?
Join a small HR team of 2. A great opportunity to grow and take ownership of an array of HR tasks, and a fantastic next step in your HR career.
You must be operating at the Adviser level and used to working across the spectrum of HR, specifically:
- ER skills and experience
- Policy and procedure best practise and improvement
- Health and safety
- Talent mapping
- Workforce planning.
What skills do you need?
- Tertiary education is preferred in an HR related discipline
- A sound knowledge of employment legislation
- Minimum of 2 years HR experience in New Zealand
- Sound communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Awareness and understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi/Treaty of Waitangi.
Permanent annual salary is in the range of $65-$85,000. Only applicants within this range will be considered.
Please apply, or contact Danae Young on 027 238 8188 for more information.