Our client is an industry leader in the Manufacturing Sector with a great reputation and a strong grass-roots culture. Based in East Tamaki (with some travel), you will be working in purpose-built facilities with a team who love what they do.
This role will support, manage and implement a Safety Management System and culture. You will create and maintain safety procedures, standards and policies.
- Providing Health and Safety leadership and technical expertise
- Constant review and improvement of policies and procedures
- Managing incidents, investigations and root cause analysis
- Training and development
- Auditing processes and documentation
- Providing management with key metrics to help inform decision making
- Support Health and Wellbeing practices, injury rehabilitation and drug and alcohol programs.
- Keep informed on regulatory changes and incorporate these into the business.
You will have a background in Health and Safety management and ideally have associated workplace training and H&S qualifications. Also important will be your ability to engage with front line staff to encourage a positive workplace culture while having a balanced approach to achieving management objectives.
To apply for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Chris Martin on 021 137 8205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.