This global business is looking for an experienced HCM Developer to join a growing team based in Auckland.
As an HCM Developer for the Human Resources Platform, you will design, build, test and support the HR applications and/or necessary underlying infrastructure. You will work closely with squad members across multiple geographies to ensure outcomes meet customer expectations.
In this role you will have the opportunity to;
- Act as technical SME for the NZ HR platform within the squad
- Act as a technical consultant to the Human Resources business on the platform capabilities and solutions
- Identify improvements for the end user experience within the product suite
- Support the Product Owners & Journey Experts to design the strategy and direction of the platforms
- Evaluate any proposed changes (and their impacts) that are required to support the business process
- Ensure system controls are standardised and comply with policy and process requirements
- Proven experience working with Human Resources platforms (Oracle Fusion or Success Factors)
- Integration experience; integrating cloud applications with 3rd party applications via APIs, web-services etc.
- Functional/technical skills in BI Publisher and OTBI Reporting
- Familiar with Data extraction and import techniques into/from Cloud Applications
- Experience using Agile operating methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
What’s in it for you?
This exciting opportunity can give the right person the next step in their career. This role also provides excellent benefits.
If this sounds like you HIT APPLY NOW!