About the role:
How about a large transformational programme of work? Our client is looking to rewrite their legacy platform utilising .NET Core, Reactjs and AWS. You’ll get the chance to utilise your full stack skills.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Software Developer in the New Zealand Application Delivery team, you will…
- Participate in the analysis, design, development and support of a variety of applications.
- Apply product and design thinking when developing solutions, utilising best practices such as continuous delivery to rapidly solve technical challenges and deliver incremental value to members
- Promote software development best practice so that the company has a healthy return on investment through software solutions that are cost effective, innovative and fit for purpose.
What you need:
- You will have at least 5 years commercial experience developing modern software solutions with .NET Core
- You will have experience with Reactjs
- You will have good understanding with DevOps practices, microservices architectures, CI/CD, and cloud environments such as AWS.
- You will have knowledge and experience in wide variety of technologies including but not limited to Amazon Lex, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, OAuth and database and data streaming technologies.
- You will have knowledge and experience with databases, specifically SQL Server (and any NoSQL databases)
- You are comfortable with lean and experimental approaches including rapid prototyping with a focus on customer service and human centred design.
What’s in it for you?
You will get the chance to live and work in Auckland, New Zealand. Not only will you be working within an organisation that 100% supports their people and encourages career development but also:
- Flexible working hours and arrangement.
- Free health/life/income protection insurance + discounts for family.
- 22 days annual leave
- Competitive salary and short term incentive program
- A flat structure – its not open plan… it’s activity-based, flexible working spaces. Nooks for quiet working, offices