Our large international client is looking for an FP&A Analyst / Group Accounting Manager to join their finance team. This position is responsible for the company’s financial and management information reporting and analytical activities.
- Preparing monthly financial reporting including financial performance, cash flow, balance sheet and ledger reconciliations.
- Preparing cost centre budgets and forecasts.
- Strict compliance with group and regional reporting requirements.
- Prepare weekly labour hours and pricing reporting.
- Analyse and interpret business performance providing results to senior management.
- Monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reconciliations for all cost centres.
- Define monthly movements between general ledger balances for Group Reporting through the Hyperion HFM Group consolidation system.
- Prepare monthly Performance Scorecard to distribute to Senior Leadership and to Group Reporting.
We are looking for someone with strong technical accounting skills and ideally group reporting experience. Strong excel skills are essential and Power BI would be desirable. In return you will work for a large and successful global business with the opportunity for progression.
If you are interested in this position please apply now or call Kiri Brooks on 021 437 436.