This is a unique opportunity to join a business that has been on an incredible growth journey. This position will ensure that you not only utilise your broad technical accounting skills, but you will challenge your process improvement mind which will keep every day interesting and give you the opportunity to put into practice your ideas, and be part of the leadership team.
In this role you will be involved with annual reporting, financial statements, developing others, and engaging with auditors. You will also provide support to the CFO, be a pivotal part of this team, and will have the drive to ensure that you perform at the highest level in this culture of high performance.
Ideally you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in accounting and have full CA membership
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in accounting and at least 3 years at management level
- Experience with a system change
- The ability to hit the ground running in this busy and diverse role
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to build rapport
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Kendall on 027 332 7896 or apply online.