Our large technology client is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their business to partner with a key business unit to deliver insights and monthly financials to drive business performance and ensure financial targets are met.
- Partner with the Portfolio managers to provide support with business planning and long term strategic planning
- Preparing management reporting including analysis of trends and insights, risks and opportunities
- Month end requirements including journals, balance sheet reconciliations and reporting
- Annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Simplify modelling and streamline processes
- Senior stakeholder management
This is an exciting opportunity for a CA or part qualified accountant with strong commercial experience. You will need to be someone who understands key business drivers and the linkage to financial performance. This is a fast paced, dynamic company that offers lots room for progression and career development.
If you are interested in being considered for this role please apply now or call Kiri Brooks on 021 437 436