- Work alongside a great team to achieve your goals
- Utilise your technical accounting skills in this broad role
- Drive this business unit forward with your creativity and enthusiasm
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful accounting team in this diverse and broad role, that will challenge your technical accounting skills in a large government agency.
This role is a technical accounting role that where you will be responsible for the external reporting, financial statements and annual reporting. You will provide support to the month end and year end accounting processes.
You will be a pivotal part of this team and will have the energy and drive to ensure that you perform at the highest level in this culture of high performance.
Ideally you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in accounting and have full CA membership
- A high knowledge of IFRS standards and strong technical accounting skills
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to interpret high volumes of data
- Government experience would help, but not essential
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to build rapport
- At least 5+ years’ experience in accounting ideally from a big 4 environment
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now.