One of New Zealand’s largest and most trusted organisations are looking to bolster their Enterprise Architecture team. With an outstanding package and benefits, this permanent opportunity is not to be missed!
As an Enterprise Architect, you will provide pre-sales and post-sales customer consulting; roadmap development, high level solution design; oversight and delivery of the architecture and design and advice to customers.
Reporting to the Enterprise Architecture Chapter Lead, you will be a key trusted advisor to the company’s customers and in many cases, will anchor the customer engagement from roadmap development through to solution design, development and deployment.
You will work collaboratively with other members of the Professional services team as well as other Engineering teams sharing responsibility for all aspects of Solution Design, Development and Support. You will play an important role in leading the cultural change from domain centric to customer centric service lines.
WHAT YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Provide technology architecture thought leadership, innovation and collaborative architecture road mapping/planning with the relevant customer
- Coordinate contribution to architecture strategic design, scoping and planning activities with a focus on the business scope and deployment model levels
- Support the implementation of information solutions that meet customer strategies, plans, needs, and functions, and assure their alignment to the customer’s enterprise goals and overall IS architecture
- Ensure the customer’s Enterprise Architecture and development standards are adhered to by relevant specialist architects
- Ensure that approaches and plans developed from strategic decision making are translated at the project planning and solution delivery level
- Provide professional leadership to the assigned Architect and Design Consultants, assisting them to achieve their responsibilities for the technical acceptability of the customer’s Information System projects
- Ensure organisational commitment to overall customer solution approaches and plans
- Ensure that all proposed ICT projects and systems changes are aligned with the agreed development direction of the customer’s Enterprise Architecture and within budget
- Contribute to and ensure establishment of appropriate levels of:
- Technical standards development and planning with the specified customer
- Security frameworks and standards development and planning with the specified customer
- Architecture framework development and planning with the specified customer.
WHAT SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
- At least 10+ years of industry experience
- Understanding of business drivers for technology solutions
- Strong ability to communicate technical solutions
- Customer service orientation and approach
- Design thinking as opposed to break fix mentality
- Proven ability to diagnose and resolve difficult or complex problems
- Ability to write reports, RFP responses, technical proposals, design documents, and work statements
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Degree or equivalent qualification attainment of industry related qualifications or certification.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore, please APPLY in the first instance. PLEASE NOTE ONLY CANDIDATES WHO HOLD THE APPROPRIATE WORKING RIGHTS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.