Your new Company
Our Client is a software house for a product with offices in New Zealand and Overseas. They are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their tech-savvy team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for all DevOps related work.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Proactively maintain and improve the infrastructure within the cloud environment with focus on access control, network security and uptime, utilizing automation and configuration management tools.
- Ensure application and infrastructure availability and performance via monitoring and alerts.
- Ensure the security of the networks and products through continuous monitoring for malicious activities, network monitoring, vulnerability management and risk assessments.
- System Hardening.
- Incorporate and implement security best practices within infrastructure and devops practices.
- Work with the development team to design and implement solutions.
- Work with development team to design, develop and maintain the build and deployment pipelines.
- Maintain infrastructure documentation, including policies and procedures.
- Assist sales and RFP teams with addressing 3rd-party vendor assessment questionnaires and fielding technical calls regarding security controls of the platform.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills would include:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Background in security and system hardening
- Build/deployment pipelines
- Monitoring tools such as newrelic and stackdriver
If this role sounds like a bit of you HIT APPLY NOW. You must have a valid working visa for NZ to apply!!!!!!!