This world leading start-up company are seeking a knowledgeable DevOps engineer with more that 5 years commercial experience. This role is based in Auckland.
- In this role you will setup, maintain and monitor blockchain nodes and other infrastructure components.
- Create systems, processes, and dashboards to detect and respond to anomalous network conditions.
- Monitor the health of nodes, including validators, access nodes, and so forth to be able to ensure reliable operation.
- Developing measurable metrics to show growth in capabilities.
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Define and apply DevOps best practices
- You’ll have proven experience operating blockchain nodes.
- Deep knowledge of UNIX/Linux system internals such as system calls, TCP/IP and debugging tools.
- Experience working with containers and container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Experience engineering and operating 24/7 public-facing infrastructure.
- Ability to debug complex systems running in uncertain environments.
What’s in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside a top performing team. Flexible working hours and work from home options.
If this sounds like you HIT APPLY NOW!